We promise to fully comply with the Private Information Protection Law, other relevant laws and regulations, and take necessary measures to properly manage and protect personal information.
１．Purpose of collecting personal information
Personal information obtained from customers will be used for the following purposes:
(1) We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to inquires and requests, providing services and after service.
(2) We will provide your personal information to third parties in order to implement (1).
(3) Management and notification of our products, information and services.
(4) Introduction and notification of useful products and services of our partners.
(5) Management and notification of business activities and marketing events (questionnaires, campaigns, etc.), such as, any mail, phone call, e-mail in order to provide products, information, services of (1)(3)(4). Provision of such information for customer trend analysis, product development may be suspended upon the customer’s request.
２．Type of information we collect
Types of information we collect are mainly as follows:
Customer name, gender, date of birth (age), address, and telephone and fax numbers.
Application, contract, questionnaire, etc., other information we required (occupation, name and address for applying campaign or sending prize, responses of questionnaire, opinion, any necessary information for inquires)
３．Managing personal information
We will take necessary measures to properly manage customers’ personal information accurate and up to date, take the utmost care (by organization and individual, physically and technically) to prevent leaks, loss, or destruction, and supervise and review management conditions. Note that a reliable sub-contractor under appropriate supervision implemented, is consigned personal information in part in a range necessary for achieving the intended purpose.
４．Disclosure to third party
We will not disclosure, provide, sell, or share your personal information to any third party, outside of the aforementioned sub-contractors.
５．Requests regarding disclosure, correction, and discontinuance
（Disclosure and Correction）
In the event of a request made by a customer for disclosure of personal information shall be handled after such requests are determined to be authentic. From which point we will correct or amend any personal information if its accuracy is challenged and found to be deficient.
Any customer requests for discontinuance of usage of personal information, suspension of offering to a third party, should contact the following. However, it is possibly that certain services may require personal information in order to be completed, and thus a lack of information may limit customers’ options of provided services.
All inquiries should be sent to the following addresses.
Sanmare Co., Ltd.
〒103-0003 Yokoyama-cho 6-16, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku,103-0003, Tokyo